Hello and welcome….can you believe we are talking Christmas portraits already!! I am delighted to be back & offering another year of classic and beautiful studio family photos, they are are so much fun and make wonderful gifts to you and your family… to follow are some of the reasons families c0me back to me year after year :
#1: Grandparents LOVE family photos, they make the perfect gift
#2: Simple, classic and timeless in style, no bling here..
#3: You get ONE whole HOUR of studio time, no pressure & no rushing you in and out 🙂
#4: In the heat of the summer, a studio shoot makes life much easier!
#5: It is a GREAT way of getting the whole family in the frame, because.. seriously how often does that actually happen!
Family Christmas Portrait Sessions cost $150 & include:
- Pre shoot consultation via phone or email
- Access to Pinterest & ideas on what to wear
- A one hour allocated slot (some families are finished in 15 mins, some use the whole hour)
- Selection of Christmas themed props
- Final selections made easy with a private online gallery
- TWO downloadable photos included in the price
- PLUS a complimentary “Merry Christmas’ overlay ready for printing as Christmas cards or sending electronically (see image below)
- Additional downloads & framed prints available to purchase from $16
Dates & Times
DATES: Nov 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th & Dec 1st
TIME SLOTS : 9am 10am 11am 1pm 2pm 3pm
BOOKINGS: are made on line with payment via PayPal. SCROLL down for link
NOTES ON CHANGING SESSION DATES AND TIMES : My studio is open for the whole of November offering flexibility if you need to reschedule dates or times. YOU DO NEED TO BOOK AND PAY FOR A SESSION FIRST!
GETTING YOU ORGANISED : I have opened these sessions earlier this year so you can tick it off your to do list and feel great about having pressies sorted before December hits!!
In 2017 I introduced a complimentary ‘Merry Christmas’ template that can be customised to your own wording and used with the favourite image from your session. You choose the words & the image & I do the rest, emailing it to you as a JPEG that is ready to print into cards / send by email across the world / post on social media… a lovely way to easily tell your loved ones you are thinking of them 🙂 Your welcome 😉
‘A little note to say a very big thank you for such beautiful family photos and for such a relaxed session.. I was a little nervous about my youngest behaving, you handled the shoot perfectly, thank you!!’ Kathleen Smith